Saturday 8 February 2014

What a little girl wants!

 When I was little, I was such a girly girl. I loved pink, dolls, nail polish etc! I have not really changed much since then, I am still very much girly, but I have toned down a bit. I was going through my decorating app and came across a few things I would have wanted as a little girl, and somethings I still would not mind having now- but for my age.

The first picture is of a baby girls room. The theme is very light and girly. The main colour is pink with floral patterns on the curtains and bedding. I think the flowers keep the aura of the room quite simple and calm which is what a new born needs when they come home. I really love the lamp shades, I feel it adds a beautiful touch to the room, especially the fact that there are many of them.

Read More...


The picture on the left is of a little girls closet. What woman would not want their own walk-in closet? But I love the fact that this is strictly built for children, as a grown woman's clothes and shoes would not fit into the compartments. I love the cute little outfits as it reminds me of a little doll's closet in a doll house! Haha I am such a kid at heart that I get excited at the sound of that.

The picture on the right is of a performance area for young girls and what young girl does not love attention? When I was little, I loved to perform in front of people that came to visit. I also had a dress-up area as well. I think this picture would fit into a lot of young girls dreams. Having a stage, a microphone and dress up clothes will truly make them feel like a pop-star!

These are just a few of things that I would have wanted as a little girl, and in terms of the closet, I want that now haha!


Lots of Love

Alexis Romeo xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment