Monday 17 February 2014

Room of the Day! - My Dream Office



It's no surprise that I want to be an Interior Designer and as this is my chosen profession, it is important that everything about me shows this. I see myself dealing with multiple projects in this office! There are a number of reasons I am particularly fond of this room, the main reason is how the décor is extremely eye catching; I love how luxurious it looks, with the metallic glass desk and the gold with a hint of black chandelier. I love how simple but tasteful the curtains are, I feel it works as the room itself is fairly busy. I love the patterns on the office chair and the picture frame behind it, it truly makes a difference to the room! What really makes this office stand out is all the finishing touches on the desk. There are picture frames, ornaments and vases with a variety of flowers! I am extremely blown away by this room and I am hoping to have an office like this one day!

Lots of Love

Alexis Romeo xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment