Wednesday 5 March 2014

Room of the Day! -Royal Blue


Royal blue is such a striking colour and I love the way it blends with gold in this picture-It definitely looks very royal. I love the design of the coffee table, it's so modern and it blends with the neutral shade of the sofas. I think the sofas work really well because of the contrast between the dark and light tones! The royal blue is quite a dark shade and the cream sofas are fairly light. I have always said that when you have a dark vibrant colour, it is important to mix it with a light colour just because they complement each other extremely well.

Now when it comes to the finishing touches I am so intrigued by the pink flowers on the table and the plant at the back because it is so random and you won't expect it to work with the theme of the room, but when it is put together it looks phenomenal!

Lots of Love

Alexis Romeo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment