My friend gave me a theme of pale pink and black and I did my best to incorporate what she wanted as well as keeping it looking as sophisticated as possible.
The restaurant had already given us black chairs and black table cloths, so I tried not to incorporate any more black into the venue so it will not look dark.
Here are a list of things that needed sorting out
1. First and foremost I ordered the cake for her, I showed her styles of cakes she could have, and we agreed on the type she wanted
2. Ordered White/ pale pink helium balloon combination pack that I sorted out with a company, who realised they did not have much helium 5 days before the event, Luckily, another company helped us and even charged us a lot cheaper
3. Large '21' silver balloon
4. White hydrangeas (which are my all time favourite flowers) in a fish bowl shaped vase. I was incredibly impressed with the man we got them from. Hydrangeas are not in season this time of the year, and if we do end up getting some, it costs way too much. I was however able to get a phenomenal deal.
5. 5 large pink lightly scented candles
6. 18 white tea light candles
7. light pink Diamantes
8. light pink petal confetti
9. light pink ribbon
10. I also wanted to give guests a little gift that they could have during the event. I gave them light pink Bon Bons and mints and put them in a light pink organza gift bag. This was placed on the napkins of each guest.
I had so much fun decorating the event, however this is not a new direction I am heading in. My love is furniture, but I will not mind doing this again!
There are more professional pictures of the room coming soon. This is all I have for now though.
Lots of Love
Alexis Romeo xxx