Thursday 9 July 2015

Inspiring Myself- London Galleries







One promise I made to myself at the beginning of this year was to try and do a lot more things that inspire me. I started the year half way through living in Florence, so it was very easy for me to keep my promise when the city alone is inspirational. Moving back to London has been great, I definitely missed the fast-paced life here; however, inspiration does not just come easily, you have to go and look for it. 

One of my child hood friends and I were talking and she told me I should come with her to visit some museums. I have lived in London for how many years, and there are some major places I haven't even visited yet. She took me to The Saatchi Gallery and the Victoria & Albert museum. 

One thing I find so captivating about visiting museums and galleries in general is the fact that there is such a peaceful vibe going in. Everything is open with a lot of light and the unbelievable art work is what really gets to me. Below I have left a few pictures of my time there. 

Enjoy.





Street & Urban Art- Inspirational Wall




LOL!
That Reflection behind me is Oil...Can you believe that?

Summer Vibes & Pretty Flowers


Lots of Love


Alexis Romeo xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment