Saturday 24 May 2014

Room of the Day! - Ashy Purple with a bit of Glitz


Looking at this bathroom, it is easy to say how classy and elegant it is. People today see classy and elegant as something basic and maybe not so much work goes into it. I look at this bathroom and notice a lot of different things. Not only the obvious grey stoned walls and the crystal chandelier above the bath tub which are outstanding; but I also see the exceptional ashy purple walls which really compliment the stoned walls. The ceiling as well is sort of an ashy lilac colour which compliments the alternate shade of purple.

I love the crystal clear white bath tub, skirting boards, toilet and windows. It really brings out the overall gracefulness of the bathroom.

The dusty wooden floors and the chocolate wooden (I think it is a bathroom cabinet) are the most random colours to go with this design, but it fits in perfectly and I truly love it.

Lots of Love

Alexis Romeo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment